Conditions of Entry
- Visitors to Fremantle Prison should note that the surfaces you walk on are not always even. Please watch your step.
- No shoes, no shirt, no entry.
- Fremantle Prison accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from a visit or whilst on the premises.
- It is a condition of entry that visitors observe all warning signs and follow instructions provided by the tour guide or other Fremantle Prison staff.
- Fremantle Prison reserves the right to alter, close or cancel any tour, exhibit or event. In this instance ticket refunds or exchanges are at the sole discretion of Fremantle Prison.
- Tickets must be retained by the holder until their visit to Fremantle Prison is complete.
- Fremantle Prison retains the right to deny access and / or remove visitors who are being a public nuisance, acting recklessly, or failing to observe directions from Fremantle Prison staff or signage.
- Tickets are non refundable and non transferable
- A valid concession card must be presented when purchasing or collecting tickets.
Visitors are required to sign the following declaration form before participating in the Tunnels Tour.
Minimum age is 12 years. Children between 12 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Those aged 16 and 17 must have declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian
- be physically fit and able
- not suffer from a fear of heights or claustrophobia
- bring or wear socks
- arrive sober (mandatory breath test applies)