Handcrafted signs, each with a unique prison saying to display in your home! There are 14 signs to collect:
- The longest sentence I've had is being married to you.
- I don't know what I'd do without coffee. I'm guessing 25 to life.
- I stepped on a Cornflake. Now I am a Cereal Killer.
- Today's Menu. Eat it or Starve.
- Everything I needed to know I learnt in Prison.
- If it's the thought that counts, then I should probably be in gaol.
- Laundry. The never ending cycle.
- Man Cave.
- Welcome to the Big House.
- I don't like gaol. They got the wrong type of bars in there.
- If being awesome was a crime, I'd probably be in gaol.
- Prison Grog. Unknown ingredients.
- If one door closes and another opens, you are probably in gaol.
Available in: Blue: Grey and White.
|Dimensions (mm)||Weight (g)|
147 x 110 x 6